We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If like me you like to keep wooden wine boxes and are looking for ideas to recycle them, this tutorial should please you! We are going to transform a wooden wine case into a pretty planter for your vegetables or aromatic plants.
- a wooden wine case; - clay balls; - of the earth.
Budget: 5 euros Duration: 10 minutes
1. Start by drilling a few holes in the bottom of the box to help the excess water to drain, then add a layer of clay balls of about 5 centimeters.
2. Then add soil to about 5 cm from the edge and plant your seeds.
3. Place your planter outside and be patient until it grows!
4. Place at my favorite stage; the harvest! I use these boxes to grow salads and aromatic plants, but you can very well plant other plants, fruits like strawberries or flowers.
And now, your planter is finished, all you have to do is find a place for it in your garden or on your balcony! This tutorial also gave me a new idea, I thought I would fix six boxes together by shifting them two by two by five centimeters, like a staircase, then adding feet. This may be the subject of a future tutorial!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your super planters via our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!